<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



when you're mad - neyo
Wednesday, May 19, 2010


this was then, when we were still living together.
because of you, i had greater dreams.
because of you, i do things i never did.
because of you, i change my perspective of life and its people.
after all this while, it hits me suddenly..
i dont know what're we doing, i dont know what you want.
I'M SCARED, MORE THAN BEFORE.
it feels like i dont know you, anymore.
ever since that day, i just dont..........
how could you, do all this to me?

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)