<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



superhuman - chris brown feat keri hilson
Wednesday, May 5, 2010


i didn't know that there's such word as OVER WORK.
i only knew that i've come to be lethargic over the months.
i wasn't passionate about my jobs, excluding my first.
i didn't thought mummy plans' were going to succeed.
i've got no idea where i got that crazy courage from to
sit in front of the damn screen for more than 6 hours
completing my task. thinking of ways to improvise.
and then i'd a scolding from you, for being hard on myself.
of course i had to, it's my family's business. everything else
was at stake, time's ticking what else can i do?
yes, i dont have a family to feed.
i dont have to worry about starving.
but i wouldn't want to see anything fails either.
i dont wanna lose anything, not a single hair.
and the last thing i want to see is your picture all over
someone else's blog. not that it really matters.
goodnight

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)