<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



nothin' on you - b.o.b
Saturday, May 1, 2010




yesterday my chuk wore a shirt same colour as me
without any planning or whuteveeeeeeer(:
black wit colour colour stripe.
that's what we call "CHEMISTRY".
which apparently have the same term as your scientific
chemistry but has got nothing to do with it at all.
oh how much i miss chuk :(

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)