<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



favourite girl - justin bieber
Sunday, May 9, 2010



i'll be waiting, waiting till someday you finally realise
all that i've done. for me, for you, for us.
call me your baby, your favourite girl,
tell me you know. you know all that i've done.
and that is, more than enough for me.
i dont need any other present .

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)