<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



take me back - taio cruz
Thursday, April 29, 2010


we've been spending too much time, that's
what chuk said so.
so we spent less than 6 hours together yesterday,
none of it today,
none of it tomorrow and neither the day after.
i guess, thats what normal average couple does..
i dont know bout it tho:(
chuk's moving out real soon.
so that mean we'll meet even lesser,
to deal with that i've found myself a 7 days week job,
where i dont have to work with colleagues
and i can pretend to be some mystery solver=.-
ya, i know.. dont laugh!
like cool liddat .
i hope so!
---------------------------------------------------
dont understand why you gotta add me on fb again,
to show me that many girlfriends you have?

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)