<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



never let you go - justin bieber
Tuesday, April 6, 2010


THIS, is me. that was, then.
how far will someone go to make someone else happy?
i don't know, myself.
maybe whatever i did or do or am doing may be minimal
compared to everyone else, but i put in every effort, i swear.
my precious', i always try to keep up with them..
facebook, calls and texts.
but for you.. who's reading this right now..
how far, will you go for me?
i'm tired, exhausted to be exact..
to try and keep up with everyone else.
the very last few things i need after a day of hard work is
for someone to raise their voice at me in the middle of the road
or to know that someone fantasize of being with me or to
find out that a gift was made as a rag or someone to cook
my favourite fishball soup and only left me 2 fishballs with tons of
vegetables or to have a hunch something bad's gonna happen.
im not going to cotinue ranting..
even my SUPPOSINGLY "bestfriend" gets sick and tired of it.
who will not?.

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)