<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



make it work - neyo
Saturday, April 17, 2010


i thought the darker days were over.
or should i just say maybe it's not.. it's just begun?
yes, it hurts to know that your someone special
forgots the special occasion.
(maybe not forgot just that he thought it was the day after)
yes, it hurts when someone has to raise their voice at you
after a day of hard work and that you never did raise
your voice no matter how tired and exhausted you are.
yes, it hurts to see you dont have the initiative to get me
a drink when im out of breath.
yes, it hurts having to hold you back when you walk away
seeing me hurt.
but thru it all i love you.
it hurts even more when you think i should leave,
after all that i've done.
please just tell me, you 've appreciate all that i've done.
for us

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)