<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



careless whisper - 2play
Monday, April 19, 2010


reminiscing the past, make me realise..
what i've got then and there.
for a long time, he was all that i have.
from packing my bag for work to doing my
groceries shopping to cleaning up the place to patting me
to sleep. all this simple things that i've failed to appreciate so
much. and now that i've got to do without all this,
and have it done myself. it feels so terrible.
some nights, when i just cannot go to sleep...
i've got to sit down and cry and realise.
now that it's over .
everything wont be the same anymore:(
no matter how much they say, we know
how big a difference it has made.
it is, for me.
hush,

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)