<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



unappreciated - cherish
Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GUY : "hey, are you the one with ____ on the bus?"
me: "WHAT?!"
GUY: "remember, i saw you with ____ on th bus last year?"
"we even sent you back here"
me: (not impressed) "oh, so you're that friend of ____, that we saw.."

a moment later, he texted DIDI besty to ask me to text him.
=.- who the hell did he think he was?
no, im not at the very least impressed that he remembers
simple little details of me and what i said even when we're not friends.
even when we're only introduced once and that i cannot even remember.
i dont need to get to know someone who only wants to
show his airs. ( i saw my friend rolling his eyes!)
HAHA .
and the funniest part was, my cousin asked DIDI to ask him to
get a life ! :D



*note: im not blogging about him, im blogging this becaus
im mad. mad at him for reminding me that someone.




--------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, i've been far too free to think of what i wanna do.
i've been toying with th idea of going overseas to study,
maybe? not now, but later. maybe, maybe not.
god knows how much i'd wanna say.
hubby didnt called today, that spells everything, i think?

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)