<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



she flies me away - jason derulo
Tuesday, March 23, 2010


the simple little things.
i truly believe that it's human nature to be greedy.
i mean, look around you.. tell me who's not?
then again, if you're greedy that means you're not appreciative enough.
in my case, i'm always greedy. yet, i still appreciate the
little tiny things around. isn't that what makes our lives interesting?
(k, i bet if ____ saw this.. he'll go like.. "Waaa, speaking nampak!")
well, my little things will be whatever my big CHUk does.
this, he goes all the way down to picking me up from th bus stop,
hear me rant, accompany me for dinner, catch a movie,
heart to heart talks, cuddling and snogging.
it doesn't matters how much his talks do not interest me,
i dont care how much he wants to be a soldier.
caus at the end of the day, i'll know.
i know that all this is within him.
and that i love him for who he is, whats in him.
and whatever that comes with him(:
with love,

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)