<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



S-EXCITED
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i felt like the happiest girl on earth (:
i'd spent quality time with ISERHEDA(unscramble)<3

make _____ at the ______ and ______.
makes me feel like ______.
and i cant help but _____ you to ____.
you ran your dirty ____ all over my _____.

(haha, figure out yourself!)
he's like my happy pill. only i dont have to pop them!
haven't been on a proper date for ages :(
well, this friday's a damn casual one, i bet..
hope it'll work out fine(:
anyway, i haven't slept for 2 days..
i wonder is it insomnia or just that i cant get used to
not sleeping next to him? its been only like 5days since i moved
back home? waadoiiii :(
paradoxically, i dont feel tire or whatsoever.
my eyes, they just wont shut..
hmmfpts, random RANDOM thoughts just occured.
i'm gonna start ranting... in 3 , 2, 1...
1. "RASHEEDI darling, where the hell is our diary?"
:( pffffts, its been days almost a week .
to think i can forget ?! argggggggh .
i hope he sees this and make an intiative. if not.....
2. "I'VE PROGRAMMES TOMORROW TO RUN!"
& hor, im doing it alone laa. like waaaaa, sianzxzxzxz.
town to sengkang to central=.- no hubby, no baby, no.....!
wear what huh ? no pumps no loafers:(
sandals? NO, informal. flops? NO, too casual..
HEELS:( killing me wor! 5inch .. my gawwwwwd..
3. "I'm sorry, i can't help it.. too ENERGETIC"
i wish to stop ranting, but hubby's not here:(
he for awhile here then not here then here...
like peek-a-boo(: i miss you!




if tomorrow's a success then everything's in place(:



______;
i already knew who you are.
i don't know your intentions but i'd categorised
them as harmless. i feel for you, i really do.
and it's not my fault, im sorry :(










p.s :
(TO WORLD :)I'M GETTING ENGAGED LIKE REAL SOON ....
(TO ISERHEDA :) HAPPY FINDING MY PLURK! BOO!

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)