<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



reminisce
Friday, March 12, 2010

9th :

me: hubby, later marry hor we do 2 celebration, 1
we wear cheong sam then everyone jiang hua yi!
hubby: bu ke yi laaa
me: wei she mo bu ke yi?
hubby: because wo bu ke yi jiang hua yi..
me: wo jiao ni laa:(
hubby: bu ke yi, bu ke yi


HAHAHA. that moron, so cute lor..

10th:
woke up late to tons of miss calls and texts.
tsk. forgot to set alarm clock .
my besty ended school liao , she came up my place.
had a little heart to heart convo (:
then we rush to meet my mummy at the bank.
mummy was at th counter by th time we reached.
i joined her.. then we started to whisper at each other.
idk why she has got to whisper=.- i laughed so hard.
aftermath hi-tea (my lunch) at my choice of place, jack's.
a course for 3, $80+ ? i kept th change for my mummy.
bus-ed to northpoint, walk a little. laugh here and there.
then rush off to cgh. almost got lost:(
dropped at th wrong stop, must walk back.
acap, rara, an, b, mus and a few others idk were there to visit nasir.
i felt so awkward, extremely.
b thot i'm nasir's gf, i think?
nasir's parents haven go off yet, so someone had to send him up.
as they only limit 4 visitor to a patient.
mus give me his pass so i could go up with nasir.
met his parents, chat, watch teevee.. then after his parents
went off, down we go (:
th rest's history .
bus-ed back with mus, his gf and b to sk.
boy picked me up and sent me to my bus stop.
night, supper wit louis and gf and thad.


11th:
woke up duper late. almost 5plus..
junior called, asked to play pool.
arranged wit hubby to meet at yck.
hubby mrajok, caus 1 shot, i hit 2 ball in
and GG ! (:
aftermath, dinner with his friend layla at novena.
plenty heart to heart talk with him,
till late at night.
those talk about marriage and compromising,
got me so excited but it made me think.
i dont think im ready yet.


---------------------------------------------------------


i've got to meet daddy soon! hubby's suffering somewhere in camp.
awww, poor thing . can't wait for tmr and wed! wheeee~

13th:
  1. visit to mak's place (my aunt)
  2. IT fair (hubby's plan)
  3. bugis (for the babygirl)

hope, i can wake up early tmr!

till then(:


Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)