<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



One - akon feat fat joe
Wednesday, March 24, 2010










YESSSSSS! WE'RE COMING YOU, BITCH!
can somebody tell me going on dates with me is always the
same boring shit? anybodddddddddy?
my hubby Chuk can testify to that.
ask him has dates with me ever got boring, the next time
you see him, pleaaaaaaaase?(:
HAHA. caus as far as i know, we've done so much
fun, adventurous, exciting, new, laudable stuffs together!
well, too bad for the rest of the guys out there.
i bet your girrrrrrlfriendssssss are not as good as me..
oh well, (: *hey shah! that was meant for you!*
now, all i can do is await for Chuk's return.
oh Almighty, please spare the rain and drain tomorrow..
note to self : "LESS THAN 24HOURS!"

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)