<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



livejournal
Monday, March 8, 2010

i'm not sleep yet. spent the past few hours,
reading my previous blog.
hubby's question set me thinking..
can i give up my past? (delete my blog)
if not then he'll do it for me.
it's been months since we're together,
and im still holding onto it.
not onto HIM but all the memories.
bitter sweet, every pieces of everyone.
not until i know that this is what i really want
to do, i'll not delete that blog.
its the last of everything i have.
all th pictures, past convos, random thoughts
and love letters which i've got no duplication of.
not as if i needed them badly, but..
that blog consist all messages i wanna say..
i'd put down names along with message for those
who had offended me. i'd damned them there and then..
now im here..
yes, im sure i want to do this.
yes, im sure that he's the one.
yes, its not much of a risk ..
a little while more, please?


so fast its almost mid-march..
how fast can this be?
i just hope that things will turn for the better.
for me, for you, for us, for everyone.

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)