<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



like you - bow wow & ciara
Friday, March 5, 2010

5th :
(overview)
east coast date with th hubby in the evening(:
dinner at c.nai hk cafe.
cycling till some deserted part of th beach aft bedok jetty.
slack in btw on th mat.
double intimacy.
craps at PP.
pool at kpool.
supper at mac (:
** no pics fr th day
anyway , we'll be going sun-tanning next week
at east coast. hmmmpfts ,
acit the babi haven return me my bikini.
bet, i'll get one on my own..
on a shorter note, every date w/ th hubby's exciting and adventurous.



p.s: launching blogshop very pretty soon..
(those who are waiting, watch out for em')

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)