<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



LEAVE!
Monday, March 1, 2010

i had enough.
i dont want to live with the ghost of my past.
you, you destroyed everything that i used to have.
you polluted my mind.
you became a major distraction for me, in th past year.
coming back every now and then, telling me how
much you miss me, how much you need me.
then cycle, period. finito!
i am so god damn DISGUSTED!
you weren't there when i needed you.
you didn't help save the situation, you cared about yourself.
my reputation, my life, my work, my dignity..
when have i put any of this, before you?
haven't i contribute enough?
YES, i like your company.
YES, you like the way i like how you make me feel.
YES, everyone hated you.
YES, i still remember...
the way you make our body synchronise,
the way you make the beat always skip,
the way you twist and twirl me around.
I DONT NEED YOU TO REMIND ME.
i dont need you to come and ask me to leave.
i dont need you to go and come back when you think
you need me, when you think i'll come.
i dont need you to keep asking about my life.
i dont need your thousand of promises, i never needed you.
it was a mistake.
i dont need you.
NOT NOW NOT EVER, NO MORE!




THERE'S NO YOU AND ME, WE NEVER HAD BEEN.
period .

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)