<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



is it me or you?
Monday, March 8, 2010

something's wrong somewhere..
i've no idea what or where went wrong..
i thought i thru, but dismiss it only after
thinking that i've been home for too long with
nothing better to do, plain paranoid. but i wasn't the only one.
i can't believe someone told me that.
and i voiced, but you've no idea what i was refering to.
what am i to do ?
this is scaring me.
i can accept anything, just tell me please..

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)