<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



insomnia - craig david
Sunday, March 28, 2010


yes, i think..
this time, i really need them. ^^ sleeping pills
something's wrong.. way too WRONG. WRONG :(
mayb it's the habit i had for the past few weeks.
staying up late all night(no, its till the early morning in exact),
sleeping in till evening and cycle . period.
that was life, THEN.
10-14hours of sleep a day.
people been pestering me, bugging all day.
telling me my biological clock in me is wrong wrong wrong.
and then few days back, i thought i was at the verge of
recovering and today... GRAVE ONE.
its 7.20am now, and i am not bloody yet asleep :(
maybe becaus im hungry that's why i cant go to bed.
but Chuk always say its not good to eat before sleeping.
maybe there's something he forgot about...
that i cannot sleep when im HUNGRY !
dead, dead, dead..
im starting work in 3 days time..
at this rate, bu ke yi laaa :(
even my momma cannot help me.
FCUK ! of all people.
and worst, i haven't been feeling well lately.
somebody hug me and tell me i'm alright.
i'm scared, very very scared. who am i to tell to?
my _____ is not ______

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)