<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



ghost of the past
Monday, March 1, 2010

"I FEEL SICK!"


:( tomorrow's first day of work.
th boyfriend said "stick to what you choose".
okay laa , like WHATEVER.
just when, i was about to start work, COLE HAAN, called
me up for an interview =.- omfg.


moodless.
on a shorter note; I THINK I SAW HIM, JUST NOW!

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)