<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



dear miss Mo,
Monday, March 8, 2010

dear Miss Mo,
i bet your boyf/fiance/hubby-to-be/whatever,
is so infatuated with me. he start kissing me all over.
i've no idea how he get in my house,
can you please do something about it?
in my own opinion, prolly he finds you not
attractive enough. (erhhemmm..)
i dont think i need to teach you what to do..
afterall, i think we'll have problems communicating.
all in all, the overview is please get him out of here.
caus i think his kissings are going a little overboard.
i might have to kill his family if he dont stop.
thank you very much for your time(:





=.- damn fly !

Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)