<body>




SHOOT FOR THE MOON

even if you miss, you'll land among the stars



en arrière au carré un
Sunday, February 28, 2010

(back to square one)



like the title, showed.
this marks a new beginning for me, therefore
i've deleted my previous posts.
everything changed now.
& i've got to accept the god damned fact.
my relationship was on a brink a week ago,
and we've had to start over again.
i was almost jobless for over a month,
and i'm starting work soon.
one good news, my forever interest in making business
is coming true. i am re-opening my blogshop soon(:
pretty real soon...
i'm coping, like really trying hard to cope.
caus everything, they just fall on me like that.
now i know, why adults looks old.
because they're too stress having to make
so many decisions in a day :(
i don't want to be like them!
few reasons why i should be happy, right now..
(but i'm not really amazed)



  1. it's the 153rd day(L)
  2. i'm starting work with a better pay, in 2 days time..
  3. my blogshop should be ready by the end of next week
  4. i'm collecting my past pay-cheque tomorrow!
  5. i'm meeting mummy for dinner tomorrow(:
  6. i'm gonna start saving real hard.. hmmmpfts!
  7. GSS IS COMING REEEEEEEAL SOON(:

damn! i wanna be a rock star =.- (i know, random!)

goodbye earthlings!(till i sort out my thinkings)


Yours Truly; AI NA

1.
Miss ME .
AI NA
the heiress of _______

four-FEBRUARY-ninety'three

a known workaholic to all
a gf/fiancee/bestfriend/wifey
to RASH darling
a sister to TWO
a mother of ONE




2.
Status: ENGAGED
Dearest You & me.


EVER SINCE;
27SEPTEMBER2009(:


DEAREST YOU,
you're the greatest thing that
had ever happened to me and
I thank God for everything.
It's us against the world,
just US, hunny.
I Y YOU



4.
Credits

Designer
Basecodes
OneTwoThreeFour
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)